A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I gotta trunk fulla amps...

Messing around this morning with a new song that was going nowhere...and decided to record a new lead vocal for Wild & Lethal.

Ok, that's it. No more. Except maybe remixing a little to get all the levels happy.

Now a few more minutes of cranking the Fender amp to use up this pot of coffee in my belly and I'm gonna sleep on it.

...and one more Guild Wars quest, and I swear I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Careless Customer said...

Why the hell weren't you there? Thats it, next one, and there will be a next one, don't be surprised if you're kidnapped and thrown into a van by a bunch of goons in black! Probably your van that we'll take on to see HOF from Duluth to Madison.

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home