A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Friday, May 06, 2005

The Needle Hits E

I think I'm done with my Wild & Lethal. I'm outta gas on this one. Added a new vocal track, made a couple little edits here and there, changed the mix a little....and that's it. I'm done with it.

Now, to move on to writing something....I've pulled out the songwriting notebook and am currently going over pages of lyrics. I've written some fairly crappy lines in here, might take awhile to sort out the decent ones. Maybe it's time to add some new ones. Let's check my mantras written on the cover:

'Let my inspiration flow, in token rhyme, suggesting rhythm' - Robert Hunter

'Soft hands slowly move across the blank white page, looking for words for my silent lips, and fingertips, to obey' - Paul Westerberg

Daunting. Better make another pot o' coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home