A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Well so long to the so-so years....

I'm closing in on 40.

I'm not sure how it happened, but there it is. Right up ahead.

So I decided before that comes, I'm gonna be called a songwriter. I'm gonna be in a band. I'm gonna have some fun with this.

My goal is that by the end of summer (labor day or so) I am going to have at least one decent song written and to perform it in front of an audience either by myself or with a band. Not sure how this is going to come about, but for now I will just blindly believe it will happen.

And any time something happens to work towards that (or away), I'll post it here.

And if nothing is happening with that, I'll just post the random ramblings of a delusional mind.

Beware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home