A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I watch my self fall apart, I watch the rabbits in my yard

I got the weekend off of work, and wasted it by being a complete Grumpy-Gus. I think I managed to destroy everything I touched and annoy everyone I came in contact with. (apologies to all involved).

I would post more pictures, but my digital cam was a victim of my destructive powers and I now need a new one.

I did spend some time recording, and still riding high from actually writing a song (for what it's worth) I did a couple covers that I like alot. You can find em in the usual place over to the right.

I think I might throw myself into some long work hours for a couple weeks, won't help the grumpy part, but at least I'll be getting paid for my time being miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home