A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Endless Rain Into A Paper Cup

I had a little instrumental track I have messing with for awhile now, fruitlessly trying to graft words onto it. Then I was told a story of a 'tainted monkey' from a friend, and the idea just stuck in my head. So I hit record and words just started coming out. Some of them make sense, most don't...but I like the feel. Some parts of the sound are gonna change, but for now I'm ok with this.

So, with props/apologies to the Super-Genius, here is a first draft/pass/stab at Tainted Monkey (took the file down for repairs, will return).

oh crap. just listened to it again, and the whole solo/middle part has gotta go.

after a nap, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home