A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Just one short year ago....

...I had 'the accident'. It's unfair to pin things on that one instance, but since then things got weird.

I will take the time now to take my personal inventory.

PLUS: My hand works, outside of a nasty lookin' scar. My family is healthy and relatively happy. I have great friends and a supportive family. I am supposedly healthier now.

MINUS: Still need a job. Money is tight. The house is showing it's age (100 years this year). I am showing my age (20 year reunion tomorrow). Quitting smoking is a pain in the ass and a pain in the attitude.

There. That doesnt look so bad typed out like that.

..and, this typing stuff out that I'm thinking ain't so bad either. Maybe I'll try and do it more than once every couple of months.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen your profile on 'Man Without Ties', just thought I'd check out the site; Nice version of 'Wild and Lethal'.
Hope the hand is OK, and hope the giving up smoking is still happening.
Cheers,
Jamesy Boy.

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home