A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Stand In The Light

Okay, time to reboot the blogging thing. Spent a lot of months not writing, not playing much, and worrying way to much about job, health, sanity, and crap like that.

But things have settled a bit, looking for a job, the hand is better, still crazy after all these years, and the crap level is at a minimum. So I spent a decent amount of time writing.

And with the encouragement (and deadline) of some friends, I have not one, but TWO songs near the point of completion. I plan on posting these this weekend. Neither are groundbreaking, nor the great american song....but they are a start.

Until then, I'll post a Mike Doughty song I played for myself while taking a break from recording tonight.

Your Misfortune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home