A chronicle of my attempt at writing, recording, and performing music.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's High Time....

yep....took a long break.

Quick catch up: The hand is healing slowly but surely...wound is all closed up, but still not completely useful. There is going to be some closure at work, the plant is closing in December and I will be looking for a new job.

..And, the Paul Westerberg tribute CD, Bring Your Own Lampshade, that I contributed Wild & Lethal to is finished. If you would like a copy, I'm hosting a BitTorrent thing that includes it all in mp3 format. If you are unfamiliar with BitTorrent downloading, you can get the client software here.

There's some really good tracks on this one, check it out.

I'll be posting more often now...have a few projects coming up, including NaNoWriMo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home